Re: symbolic quaternionic analysis
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55657] Re: symbolic quaternionic analysis
- From: danieldaniel at gmail.com (Daniel Alayon Solarz)
- Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 05:36:43 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote in message news:<d2dok3$lku$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > Hi, > > what may > <<Algebra`Quaternions` > > do ? > > The VectorAnalysis package is for 3d coordinate > systems and > > will propbably not work without additional coding. > I think you haven't used my code, it works perfectly. What I was asking was if there exists *other* implementation.