MiKTeX pdfTeX "problem" fixed?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55730] MiKTeX pdfTeX "problem" fixed?
- From: "Mark Fisher" <mark at markfisher.net>
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 03:20:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I read here in February that there was a "problem" (that I didn't comprehend) with pdfTeX (or pdfLaTeX or pdfeLaTeX or something!!) that came about with the Februaray update to MiKTeX. I see a reference to this on the MiKTeX home page, with the statement that it will be fixed "asap", but I see no referernce that indicates that it actually has been fixed. Since I don't understand the problem and I'm not sure if it has been fixed, I am afraid to run the update utility for MiKTeX. Are my "fears" justified? Should I wait for a definitive statement at the home page? Has it been fixed? Would it really be a problem for me? (I do use pdfTeXify for the beamer package all the time.) Thanks for your guidence. --Mark