Re: Using "%" command with .NET/Link in the MathKernelApp Demo

The other day, I had to run an old program multiple times from within
a loop in a mathematica notebook; Import and Export do not seem to
change the current directory.

In[1]:=
$Version

Out[1]=
5.0 for Microsoft Windows (November 18, 2003)

Later

--
Chris Chiasson
Kettering University