Re: Re: How do I remove operator status?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55853] Re: [mg55809] Re: How do I remove operator status?
- From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 01:36:25 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200504070909.FAA12812@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just tried the Notation package. Even it can't override the operator
status. WRI? Am I doing something wrong? Why is this so hard?
On Apr 7, 2005 5:09 AM, Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
> this is not in the Mathematica book, and you will
> find it no where.
> But if you make TeX fonts for the Mathematica
> characters, you become
> interrested how the information about the fonts
> come into Mathematica.
> The 620 is (just a guess) the priority of the
> operator for the parser.
> "Peltio" <peltio at trilight.zone> schrieb im
> Newsbeitrag news:d3040g$ncn$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> > "Jens-Peer Kuska" wrote
> >>find the UnicodeCharacters.tr file and in this
> >>file the line
> >>0x2207 \[Del] ($del$ $∇$ $\nabla$)
> >>Prefix 620 None 0 2
> > Where do one find this kind of information
> > (about .tr files, I mean)?
> > For example, what does 620 stand for?
> > What is the meaning of None, 0 and 2?
> > Are there any other options?
> > Is it in the Mathematica Book? I don't recall
> > reading any of this, but then the
> > Book is so fat I could have missed it (and no,
> > don't mention searching
> > through the online version, that is not an
> > option : ))) )
> > Or is this something that seeped through the
> > mathgroup form the developers'
> > Holy Shrine?
> > cheers,
> > Peltio
> > I don't need any fish. I'd rather like a fishing
> > pole.
> > --
> > Invalid address in reply-to. Crafty demunging
> > required to mail me.
1 810 265 3161
Prev by Date:
Re: 3D graphics domain
Next by Date:
Re: Re: spiral cipher
Previous by thread:
Re: How do I remove operator status?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: How do I remove operator status?