compiling the python mathlink module on python 2.3+
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56487] compiling the python mathlink module on python 2.3+
- From: "jelle" <jelleferinga at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:52:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm wondering whether someone succesfully managed to compile the python mathlink for python 2.3+ with the free MS toolkit compiler? http://www.vrplumber.com/programming/mstoolkit/ is a useful link concering this... i managed to compile the module, but it'll crash as soon as i import it... cheers, Jelle.