Re: compiling the python mathlink module on python 2.3+
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56517] Re: [mg56487] compiling the python mathlink module on python 2.3+
- From: Mitch.Stonehocker at sungard.com
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:40:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've been having this same problem with Python 2.2. Any suggestions? Cheers, Mitch Stonehocker -----Original Message----- From: jelle [mailto:jelleferinga at gmail.com] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: [mg56517] [mg56487] compiling the python mathlink module on python 2.3+ I'm wondering whether someone succesfully managed to compile the python mathlink for python 2.3+ with the free MS toolkit compiler? http://www.vrplumber.com/programming/mstoolkit/ is a useful link concering this... i managed to compile the module, but it'll crash as soon as i import it... cheers, Jelle.