front end error when making boxes
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56485] front end error when making boxes
- From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:52:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If a user makes a mistake and types this into the front end:
BoxData[FractionBox["1", "2"]] // DisplayForm
Instead of typing, say:
FractionBox["1", "2"] // DisplayForm
An error report is produced, which is fine.
However, on my version of Mathematica (5.0, Windows XP SP2), this
causes the home and end keys to no longer jump to the beginning and
end of a line, respectively.
Does anyone else have this problem?
Thank you for your time,
1 810 265 3161
Prev by Date:
Floor Not An Integer?
Next by Date:
Functionality of Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: Floor Not An Integer?
Next by thread:
Re: front end error when making boxes