NIntegrate and NDSolve

Hello,

I have an equation which depends on the integral and differential
of an unknown function f[x,y,z].

I would like to solve this equation analytically, however am happy with a
numerical solution if that is necessary.

The equation contains the unknown (f[x,y,z]) which I would like to solve
for and has integrals of differentials like this :

Integral [ d f[x,y,z] / dz  , dx]
Integral [ d f[x,y,z] / dx  , dz]

It is set up like this :

(Integral [ d f[x,y,z] / dz  , dx] )(knownTrigPoly1[y]) +
(Integral [ d f[x,y,z] / dx  , dz] )(knownTrigPoly2[y]) == 0

Any I would like to solve for f[x,y,z] (numerically if necessary).

Can anyone let me know how to use DSolve or another function to solve
this equation for f[x,y,z] ?

thanks
Matt
--