Problem running notebook in batch mode

Hi,

I have a large notebook I would like to run in batch mode. Following the
instruction found at
http://library.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/1998/Apr/msg00243.html
I have gotten a long way(this works for simple notebooks). However, in my
case, I am getting a bunch of errors I don't get when using the kernel
directly. Specifically, SparseArray is acting up. Is there anyone who has
successfully gotten a large notebook to run in batch mode?

Thanks in advance!

-Jeroen