Clearing the definitions saved by using the "Save" command

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56549] Clearing the definitions saved by using the "Save" command
  • From: TingYF at gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:40:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello All,

This is got to be a silly question but I just can't think of the right
key words that can help me find a solution on this list.  I was trying
to save the definitions and contents of variables by using the Save
command, and I cannot find a way to clear what I have saved.

So now when I type

!!test

Mathematica gives the list of variables and definitions that I no
longer need.  I tried ClearAll, quitting kernel, closing Mathematica and
reopening it but none worked.

Thanks a lot!

Carol