Clearing the definitions saved by using the "Save" command
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56549] Clearing the definitions saved by using the "Save" command
- From: TingYF at gmail.com
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:40:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This is got to be a silly question but I just can't think of the right
key words that can help me find a solution on this list. I was trying
to save the definitions and contents of variables by using the Save
command, and I cannot find a way to clear what I have saved.
So now when I type
Mathematica gives the list of variables and definitions that I no
longer need. I tried ClearAll, quitting kernel, closing Mathematica and
reopening it but none worked.
Thanks a lot!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Problem running notebook in batch mode
Previous by thread:
Re: GUIKit problem
Next by thread:
Re: Clearing the definitions saved by using the "Save" command