Re: front end error when making boxes
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56528] Re: front end error when making boxes
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at arcor.de>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:40:17 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Chris Chiasson wrote:
> Dear Mathgroup,
> If a user makes a mistake and types this into the front end:
> BoxData[FractionBox["1", "2"]] // DisplayForm
> Instead of typing, say:
> FractionBox["1", "2"] // DisplayForm
> An error report is produced, which is fine.
> However, on my version of Mathematica (5.0, Windows XP SP2), this
> causes the home and end keys to no longer jump to the beginning and
> end of a line,respectively.
> Does anyone else have this problem?
> Thank you for your time,
This happens with Win2k SP4 and Mathematica
"4.0 for Microsoft Windows (July 16, 1999)"
Prev by Date:
arrange lists side by side
Next by Date:
Re: NIntegrate and NDSolve
Previous by thread:
front end error when making boxes
Next by thread:
Functionality of Mathematica