Keeping "Further Examples" Open In Help Browser

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg56589] Keeping "Further Examples" Open In Help Browser
  • From: Harold.Noffke at
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 03:21:40 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I run Mathematica on Windows XP Pro.

I am trying to force Help Browser to display "Further Examples"
automatically.  Using a copy of RefGuide.nb as my testbed, I was able
to force "Further Examples" to display when RefGuide.nb is opened by
itself.  But, when I access RefGuide.nb functions using Help Browser,
all "Further Examples" initially display closed, and automatically
reclose, as usual.

To keep "Further Examples" displayed, I replaced CellGroupData[{...},
Closed] by CellGroupData[{...}, Open], wherever it appears in
RefGuide.nb.  Does anyone know how to make Help Browser observe the
CellGroupData[{...}, Open] commands?