Re: GUIKit problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56561] Re: [mg56531] GUIKit problem
- From: János <janos.lobb at yale.edu>
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 03:20:04 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200504280640.CAA24636@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Make sure you do not run on a wireless connection.
On Apr 28, 2005, at 2:40 AM, Yves Papegay wrote:
> Using GUIKit 1.0.2 with Mathematica 5.1 under Linux, I am getting
> randomly the following error messages with GUIRun and GUIRunModal,
> even on
> basic (and correct !) exemples.
> ShareFrontEnd::openx: A connection to the front end could not be
> GUIObject::nvalid: The GUI definition resolved to an invalid runtime.
> Any idea of what can happen ?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Keeping "Further Examples" Open In Help Browser
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Clearing the definitions saved by using the "Save" command