- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56582] Re: Programming
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 03:21:15 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hermann Schmitt wrote:
> if a Mathemamtica program is executed, Mathematica separates in the output
> the text of the program from the error messages.
> The conseqence is, that sometimes it is difficult, to find the statement,
> which belongs to an error message.
> Is it possible to suppress this separation?
> Or is there any method, which helps to find the statement which belongs to
> an error message?
> Hermann Schmitt
Some time ago, I added a simple debugger called M-Debug to MathSource.
By default it breaks when an error message is generated (and not
suppressed by Off) and you can see what caused thee error.
Prev by Date:
Keeping "Further Examples" Open In Help Browser
Next by Date:
Re: Problem running notebook in batch mode
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: