- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56521] Programming
- From: "Hermann Schmitt" <schmitther at t-online.de>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:40:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
if a Mathemamtica program is executed, Mathematica separates in the output
the text of the program from the error messages.
The conseqence is, that sometimes it is difficult, to find the statement,
which belongs to an error message.
Is it possible to suppress this separation?
Or is there any method, which helps to find the statement which belongs to
an error message?
Prev by Date:
Re: Format[ ] with \[OverBracket] in a package `Private` context
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Question about Compiling, external functions, and For loops
Next by thread: