Indenting TexSave output in LaTeX

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59872] Indenting TexSave output in LaTeX
  • From: "Jon Palmer" <Jonathan.palmer at new.ox.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 06:31:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to insert some Mathematica output into my Thesis written in LaTeX. I
have saved the relevant Mathematica notebooks using TeXSave and the output
works fine when compiled with LaTeX (after I solved the usual problem with
Mathematica fonts).

However I would like to alter the layout of the Mathematica text in my text
document. In particular I'd like to indent all the Mathematica text in a
similar way to the way that paragraphs in a LaTeX 'quotation' environement
are indented. Can anyone suggest how this can be done?

Many thanks,

Jon Palmer

P.S. For exampler I might have the following LaTeX file including my TeXSave
Output:

start paragraph one...........
end paragraph one.

\dispSFinmath{Some Input}

\dispSFoutmath{Some Output}

start paragraph two...........
end paragraph two.

How do I indent the contents of the \dispSFinmath and \dispSFoutmath
functions?