SNAP package and Flash toy

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59890] SNAP package and Flash toy
  • From: "Kosaku Nagasaka" <nagasaka at main.h.kobe-u.ac.jp>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 06:32:52 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all,

I intdoruced my package
SNAP ( Symbolic Numeric Algebra for Polynomials )
at IMS 2005, Perth.

Please try this package and give me your feedback.
The official site is
http://wwwmain.h.kobe-u.ac.jp/~nagasaka/research/snap/index.html.en
though it's still on preliminary stages.

Moreover, there had been a packaging bug in the past 2 weeks.
I'd like to express regret for people who downloaded my package
just after IMS 2005 since it didn't work due to the bug.

NOTE THAT:
 MathGroup has lots of emails, so usually I can not check it.
 Please contact me directly if you'd like to contact me,
 or give any feedback to me. Thanks.

# This package includes a function ExportSWF which can export
# Mathematica animation to a file in the SWF format
# for your incentive to try my package.

Thanks,
-------
Text by Kosaku Nagasaka. [E-mail: nagasaka at main.h.kobe-u.ac.jp]
<Remember, success comes in "cans", failure comes in "can'ts".>
*****Note that I may read E-mails in the Text format only.*****