Re: Types in Mathematica

In article <dmui9j$ml5$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 Sseziwa Mukasa <mukasa at jeol.com> wrote:

> The ever contrarian Larry Wall of course decided that Perl, the
> sin qua non of weak typing, would attempt to resolve that ambiguity.
> The low regard with which Perl programmers are generally held in the
> Computer Science community, a special circle of hell previously reserved
> for Visual Basic users, is a by product of that fact.

A nice quote. I wonder where Mathematica programmers rank in the
Computer Science community?

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Abbott                                      Phone:  61 8 6488 2734
School of Physics, M013                            Fax: +61 8 6488 1014
The University of Western Australia         (CRICOS Provider No 00126G)
AUSTRALIA                               http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul