Access control on webMathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62868] Access control on webMathematica
- From: Dave <INVALID.See-signature-for-how-to-determine at southminister-branch-line.org.uk>
- Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 23:11:17 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: Dec-2005 at southminster-branch-line.org.uk
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to restrict access to webMathematica (2.1) on a Sun running
Solaris 10, Mathematica (5.2), Apache (2.0.52) and Tomcat (5.5.12).
Apache has access controls (various forms of authentication) so I think
if I start Tomcat from Apache, I can control access to webMathematica.
The problem is I don't know how to start Tomcat from Apache and even if
I did, I have not found enough information to describe how to proceed
The Tomcat distribution, which I downloaded from the site suggested in
the webMathematica documentation
has no tomcat.conf file, yet the Apache configuration file (httpd.conf)
has a line (that is commented out) that includes tomcat.conf
Any pointers appreciated.
Please note my email address changes periodically to avoid spam.
It is always of the form: month-year@domain. Hitting reply will work
for a couple of months only. Later set it manually. The month is
always written in 3 letters (e.g. Jan, not January etc)
Prev by Date:
Re: How to set up a diff equation for circuit with a diode?
Next by Date:
Re: Package development
Previous by thread:
Re: Questions on Apply function
Next by thread:
Roman Maeder's Classes.m