Roman Maeder's Classes.m

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg62857] Roman Maeder's Classes.m
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 23:10:37 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Does anybody know where I can find an explanation of how Roman Maeder's
Classes.m works?  The notebook advertised at the following link seems to be
some kind of binary file insted of a Mathematica notebook:

It may be described in _The Mathematica Programmer_, but that book is
unfortunately out of print.  I can read the code, and understand most of
it.  That does not, however, communicate the conceptual framework he used
to create the package.

The Mathematica Wiki:
Math for Comp Sci
Math for the WWW: