Re: Package development

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62873] Re: Package development
  • From: "Trevor Baca" <trevorbaca at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 23:11:57 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I felt exactly the same way until Chris French recently introduced me

  AutoIndent -> False

as available in the option inspector.

AutoIndent is set to Automatic by default; set AutoIndent to False and
suddenly you can format your code again, all in the notebook FrontEnd.

(That said, I agree with David that the real problem is the instability
of comments.)

Trevor.