Re: Package development
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62873] Re: Package development
- From: "Trevor Baca" <trevorbaca at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 23:11:57 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200511280558.AAA18506@smc.vnet.net><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I felt exactly the same way until Chris French recently introduced me to AutoIndent -> False as available in the option inspector. AutoIndent is set to Automatic by default; set AutoIndent to False and suddenly you can format your code again, all in the notebook FrontEnd. (That said, I agree with David that the real problem is the instability of comments.) Trevor.