Spatial Econometrics and NonParametrics Packages available on my website.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62881] Spatial Econometrics and NonParametrics Packages available on my website.
- From: Bernard Gress <burnthebiscuit_at_netscape_dot_net_but_drop@this>
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 00:04:07 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello Mathematica Users,
I just put my SpatialEconometrics.m and Nonparametrix.m packages onto my
website for download:
The spatial package includes a number of functions useful for running
spatial autoregressive models a la Luc Anselin 1988, and might also have
applications to graph theory.
The nonparametrics package includes functions for nonparametric density
estimation, regressions, and cross-validation, allowing user-defined
kernels and arbitrary dimensions.
Both packages include demos/manuals.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Types in Mathematica thread
Next by Date:
Re: Questions on Apply function
Previous by thread:
TeXForm vs Scientific Form
Next by thread:
General--tracing the solver