Spatial Econometrics and NonParametrics Packages available on my website.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62881] Spatial Econometrics and NonParametrics Packages available on my website.
- From: Bernard Gress <burnthebiscuit_at_netscape_dot_net_but_drop@this>
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 00:04:07 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello Mathematica Users, I just put my SpatialEconometrics.m and Nonparametrix.m packages onto my website for download: http://student.ucr.edu/~gressb01/ http://student.ucr.edu/~gressb01/Spatial_m.html http://student.ucr.edu/~gressb01/Nonparametrix_m.html The spatial package includes a number of functions useful for running spatial autoregressive models a la Luc Anselin 1988, and might also have applications to graph theory. The nonparametrics package includes functions for nonparametric density estimation, regressions, and cross-validation, allowing user-defined kernels and arbitrary dimensions. Both packages include demos/manuals. Ok, regards, Bernard