Re: Roman Maeder's Classes.m

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg62888] Re: Roman Maeder's Classes.m
  • From: dh <dh at>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 00:04:14 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hello Steven,
I also tried in vain to find some info how Classes.m work. I also gave
up trying to understand the complicated code.
Further, I did not like much the feature that you have to define each
method inside the class definition.
Therfore I was looking for an other implementation of OOP. I found:
from:  	Orestis Vantzos
This implementation seems to me much more usefull and it is much simplier.
The only small draw back is that you have to extract the code from a