Re: Roman Maeder's Classes.m

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg62899] Re: Roman Maeder's Classes.m
  • From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 00:04:31 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

there are two books by R. Maeder, one "Computer
Science with Mathamtica"
and a (I belive german book) that summarise his
computer science teaching
at the ETH. Both explain the object oriented

"Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at>
schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:dn5o3i$nhf$1 at
| Does anybody know where I can find an
explanation of how Roman Maeder's
| Classes.m works?  The notebook advertised at the
following link seems to be
| some kind of binary file insted of a Mathematica
| It may be described in _The Mathematica
Programmer_, but that book is
| unfortunately out of print.  I can read the
code, and understand most of
| it.  That does not, however, communicate the
conceptual framework he used