Re: Mathematica Programmer vs. Programming in Mathematica

On 15 Dec 2005, at 09:33, Andrzej Kozlowski wrote:

> (although not as many as I learnt from the MathGroup, particularly
> from Allan Hayes, Carl Woll and Hartmut Wolf not to mention WRI
> employees).

Of course I did not mean the above list of non-WRI employees to be
exhaustive, and certainly over the years I learnt a lot form other
MathGorup members too, but the contributions of the above three plus
those of Jens-Peer Kuska and Fred Simons  have been closest to my own
interests and I think they played a larger role in developing my
understanding of Mathematica than all the books I have read.

Andrzej Kozlowski