Uninstall Mathematica v4

Hi all,

I am using Mathematica v4 & having had some recent unrelated computer
problems I needed to delete Mathematica then re-install. However, I have
obviously done something wrong because the newly re-installed version is
a shell what was before. IE no Mathematica Book, Practical guide, etc...

I have tried various uninstall programs, but the fault is still there.
Therefore my question:- Is there a way of removing all traces of the
program.

Many thanks for your help & attention.

Lea Rebanks...