Uninstall Mathematica v4
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63202] Uninstall Mathematica v4
- From: "Lea Rebanks" <lrebanks at onetelhk.net>
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 07:34:38 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi all, I am using Mathematica v4 & having had some recent unrelated computer problems I needed to delete Mathematica then re-install. However, I have obviously done something wrong because the newly re-installed version is a shell what was before. IE no Mathematica Book, Practical guide, etc... I have tried various uninstall programs, but the fault is still there. Therefore my question:- Is there a way of removing all traces of the previous install so I may make a fresh install of a fully working program. Many thanks for your help & attention. Lea Rebanks...