Uninstall Mathematica v4

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg63202] Uninstall Mathematica v4
  • From: "Lea Rebanks" <lrebanks at>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 07:34:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi all,
I am using Mathematica v4 & having had some recent unrelated computer
problems I needed to delete Mathematica then re-install. However, I have
obviously done something wrong because the newly re-installed version is
a shell what was before. IE no Mathematica Book, Practical guide, etc...
I have tried various uninstall programs, but the fault is still there.
Therefore my question:- Is there a way of removing all traces of the
Many thanks for your help & attention.
Lea Rebanks...