Uninstall Mathematica v4
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63202] Uninstall Mathematica v4
- From: "Lea Rebanks" <lrebanks at onetelhk.net>
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 07:34:38 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using Mathematica v4 & having had some recent unrelated computer
problems I needed to delete Mathematica then re-install. However, I have
obviously done something wrong because the newly re-installed version is
a shell what was before. IE no Mathematica Book, Practical guide, etc...
I have tried various uninstall programs, but the fault is still there.
Therefore my question:- Is there a way of removing all traces of the
previous install so I may make a fresh install of a fully working
Many thanks for your help & attention.
Prev by Date:
Re: Multiple integration of UnitStep fails
Next by Date:
Re: Gray's Differential Geometry error?
Previous by thread:
Re: EUREKA Re: Types in Mathematica, a practical example
Next by thread:
Re: Uninstall Mathematica v4