Re: Vertex labeling

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg54014] Re: Vertex labeling
  • From: yifanhu at
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 03:13:08 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In Mathematica 5.1, you can also use the new function
DiscreteMath`GraphPlot to draw your graphs, which
has options VertexStyleFunction and EdgeStyleFunction
to control how vertices and edges are drawn.

Yifan Hu
Wolfram Research Inc

Steve Gray wrote:
> I'm using the graph functions in Combinatorica. Is there a built-in
way to get vertex labels
> displayed when doing ShowGraph? My graphs have up to about 50
vertices at most. (Obviously the label
> display should remain correct after AddEdges, DeleteEdges,
AddVertices, etc.) I don't see any vertex