Re: Re: finding package in ExtraPackages`Enhancements`

I've never figured out the syntax of init.m's.  Thus the one in

   ToFileName[{$UserBaseDirectory, "FrontEnd"} ]

has contents:

SetOptions[$FrontEnd,
AutoOpenPalettes->{
   "BasicInput.nb", "MyFormattingTools.nb", "CompleteCharacters.nb"},
ScreenRectangle->{{0, 1600}, {0, 1155}}
]

Do I merely put a semi-colon at the end of that and insert after that a
new line of the following form?

   AppendTo["$Path",directoryName]

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.