From: kennedy at oldnews.org [mailto:kennedy at oldnews.org]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg54510] [mg54484] Re: my mathematica no longer renders graphics, even
after reinstall

This message unfortunately offers no remedy to your problem, but I just
wanted to let you know that I'm witnessing the exact same behavior. It
started several months ago and I have no idea what caused it. Graphing
is one of the main uses of Mathematica for me so I'd very much like to
find a solution.

The only change to my system I can think of that might be related to
the rendering glitch is that I recently hooked up a second monitor. Not
sure if this change coincided with the breaking of Mathematica though.

I sent a message to Mathematica support but all I got back was a form
letter. Thanks for any information you gather about this bug.

Regards,
Kennedy