Re: Memory Leak in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54660] Re: Memory Leak in Mathematica?
- From: "M.G. Bartlett" <marshall.bartlett at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 01:19:18 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
John- Thanks for the response. I was not aware that SetDirectory placed the old values of the directory on a stack. I tried your suggested change to the code; however, the memory issue persists. The number of files I am working on is large, bug not unreasonably so (there are about 3500 data files that Mathematica is being asked to process with this code - it tends to quit on my machine after about 2800). Any other ways I might be able to see which process within the code is consuming the memory? Thanks for your suggestions... Marshall Bartlett