Re: nonlinear differential equation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg54647] Re: nonlinear differential equation
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 01:18:45 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
deqn = s''[t] - a*s[t]^2 - b*s[t] - c == 0;
ddeqn=Integrate[#, t] & /@ Expand[s'[t]*#] & /@ deqn
gives you a nonlinear first order equation and DSolve can express the
solution in InverseFunction of elliptic integrals.
"Umby" <umprisco at unina.it> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:cvhequ$qft$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> hi group,
> could anyone help me in solving the following nonlinear differential
> s''[t] - a1s[t]^2 - b1 s[t] - c1 = 0
> s = 0, s' = v0
> is it possible to solve it?
Prev by Date:
Re: Memory Leak in Mathematica?
Next by Date:
Notebook 'suddenly' does not talk to Kernel
Previous by thread:
nonlinear differential equation
Next by thread:
Re: Re: nonlinear differential equation