Reap/Sow (Links now OK)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53335] Reap/Sow (Links now OK)
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at arcor.de>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 02:52:21 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Peter Pein wrote:
> Dear Group,
> I wrote a Package
implements the Sow/Reap mechanism in Version 4. It is annoying slow.
I've got a slightly faster one
(http://people.freenet.de/Peter_Berlin/Mathe/ReapSow.nb), but it returns
false results in the cases Reap[...,x], where x is a pattern or a list
> I want to try a version with Replace.
> Can anyof you wizards please give me a hint how to accelerate this
piece of code?
> Thanks in advance,
sorry there has been a wrong link in my OP
Prev by Date:
Re: LaplaceTransform TraditionalForm symbol
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
concatenating files, slowdown
Next by thread: