GUIKit: standalone error
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53397] GUIKit: standalone error
- From: Andrew Dabrowski <dabrowsa at indiana.edu>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 23:03:58 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Indiana University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm trying to run the example standalone file,
"GUIKit\Examples\Standalone\Windows\PrimeFinderApplication/bat". But when I
double click on it I get a "could not find main class" error". Any ideas what
the problem could be?
Andrew Dabrowski |...it is a ghost's right / his element is so fine / being
Bloomington IN USA |sharpened by his death / to drink from the wine breath /
dabrowsa at indiana.edu|while our gross palates drink from the whole wine. -Yeats
Prev by Date:
2D plot for lists?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: 2D plot for lists?
Next by thread:
Re: GUIKit: standalone error