GUIKit: standalone error

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg53397] GUIKit: standalone error
  • From: Andrew Dabrowski <dabrowsa at>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 23:03:58 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm trying to run the example standalone file,
"GUIKit\Examples\Standalone\Windows\PrimeFinderApplication/bat".  But when I
double click on it I get a "could not find main class" error".  Any ideas what
the problem could be?

Andrew Dabrowski    | is a ghost's right / his element is so fine / being
Bloomington IN USA  |sharpened by his death / to drink from the wine breath /
dabrowsa at|while our gross palates drink from the whole wine. -Yeats