Re: Simplify[expr] bug?

Hi,

and why do you write Simplify[] with [] and
Sin and Cos with round brackets ? Mathematica uses
for *all* functions, i. e., also Sin[] and Cos[]
square brackets, only if you are using the TraditionalForm[]
input round brackets for function arguments are allowed.

Regards
  Jens

news:crsvl1$dsi$1 at smc.vnet.net...