Re: Export Animation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53421] Re: Export Animation
- From: "Borut Levart" <bole79 at email.si>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:31:02 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A list of graphics in Mathematica can be exported as animation:
- as GIF, or, only since Ver. 5.1, as AVI ;
- or as MOV on MacOS.
AVI's can be imported into PowerPoint.
You can build AVI from successive frame images,
or you can convert animated GIF to AVI (Paint Shop Pro's Animation Shop can
Consider also the possibility of using animated GIF's in HTML  which can
"Uli Wuerfel" <uli.wuerfel at fmf.uni-freiburg.de> wrote in message
news:cro315$he7$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Hi there,
> i import a file with mathematica and generate a number of graphs. By
> doubleclicking a graph a nice animation starts.
> Could someone please tell me how it is possible to export the whole
> animation (e.g. in order to be able to use it in a presentation with
> Thanks for any help,
Prev by Date:
Re: Simplify[expr] bug?
Next by Date:
Re: easy question about random numbers
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Export Animation
Next by thread:
Special Prime Product