Re: Export Animation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg53421] Re: Export Animation
  • From: "Borut Levart" <bole79 at email.si>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:31:02 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Helo Uli,

A list of graphics in Mathematica can be exported as animation:
- as GIF, or, only since Ver. 5.1, as AVI [1];
- or as MOV on MacOS.

AVI's can be imported into PowerPoint.
You can build AVI from successive frame images,
or you can convert animated GIF to AVI (Paint Shop Pro's Animation Shop can
do both).

Consider also the possibility of using animated GIF's in HTML [2] which can
be presentation powerful; e.g. you can somehow control it with JavaScript
[3].

[1] http://www.wolfram.com/products/mathematica/newin51/importexport.html
[2] http://hlod.net/bolek/_setup/alleRegen.html
[3] http://hlod.net/bolek/_setup/js.js