TSi Package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg53444] TSi Package
  • From: "F. Lopez" <pako.lopez at virgilio.it>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 03:41:15 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello there in the subgroup comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica

TSi Package is dedicated to dynamic Multi-Body systems. I am interesting to
exchange ideas and skills about this package capabilities,  in particular
Holonomic restrictions manage and local coordinate systems for Inertia
moment calculations. I hope somebody knows this package better than me,
thank you all. Bye.

Francis