Saving the kernel state.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53627] Saving the kernel state.
- From: Josef Karthauser <joe at tao.org.uk>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 06:35:32 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a way of writing the entire state of the kernel out to a file, so that it can be loaded back in again in a future session? Joe -- Josef Karthauser (joe at tao.org.uk) http://www.josef-k.net/ FreeBSD (cvs meister, admin and hacker) http://www.uk.FreeBSD.org/ Physics Particle Theory (student) http://www.pact.cpes.sussex.ac.uk/ ================ An eclectic mix of fact and theory. =================