Re: Saving the kernel state.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53678] Re: [mg53627] Saving the kernel state.
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at ihug.com.au>
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 03:52:17 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Saving the kernel state.
> so that it can be loaded back in again in a future session?
... DumpSave["file"]. Restore it with Get.
Online help has more.
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.7.1 - Release Date: 19/01/2005
Prev by Date:
Re: REpost: Nonatomic error associated with Intersection
Next by Date:
crash on x86_64: mathematica
Previous by thread:
Saving the kernel state.
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Saving the kernel state.