crash on x86_64: mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53675] crash on x86_64: mathematica
- From: finlay at brandonu.ca (N Finlay)
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 03:52:06 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica crashes (locks up) when we resize a plot on the screen
using the mouse to grab an edge of the plot. This happens every time.
We are running mathematica v184.108.40.206 on fedora core 2 x86_64. The
video driver in xorg.conf is "radeon" running on a ATI 9200SE. glx and
dri modules are loaded there as well. The version of xorg-x11 is
Thanks very much.
Prev by Date:
Re: Saving the kernel state.
Next by Date:
Re: PlotLegend not an option for PLot? 5.1
Previous by thread:
compiling python 2.4 mathlink win32
Next by thread:
Bad RefGuideLink buttons after saving a notebook as HTML