crash on x86_64: mathematica

Hello All:

Mathematica crashes (locks up) when we resize a plot on the screen
using the mouse to grab an edge of the plot.  This happens every time.
We are running mathematica v5.0.1.0 on fedora core 2 x86_64.  The
video driver in xorg.conf is "radeon" running on a ATI 9200SE. glx and
dri modules are loaded there as well. The version of xorg-x11 is
6.7.0-2.

Thanks very much.