crash on x86_64: mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53675] crash on x86_64: mathematica
- From: finlay at brandonu.ca (N Finlay)
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 03:52:06 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello All: Mathematica crashes (locks up) when we resize a plot on the screen using the mouse to grab an edge of the plot. This happens every time. We are running mathematica v22.214.171.124 on fedora core 2 x86_64. The video driver in xorg.conf is "radeon" running on a ATI 9200SE. glx and dri modules are loaded there as well. The version of xorg-x11 is 6.7.0-2. Thanks very much.