Bad RefGuideLink buttons after saving a notebook as HTML

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg53673] Bad RefGuideLink buttons after saving a notebook as HTML
  • From: "Garrett" <garrett.mitchener at>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 03:52:00 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm trying to save notebooks as HTML with links to the on-line help.
My notebooks are full of RefGuideLink buttons and they appear as
hyperlinks when I save the notebook as HTML.  However, the exported
links are wrong:  they all point to

(which doesn't exist) no matter what the function linked to is named.
The links in the actual notebook work fine.

Here's one of the pages with this problem:

I found a page at

that claims to be the latest version of the save-as-html code, and I
installed it, but it didn't help.

Anyone know what's up?