Bad RefGuideLink buttons after saving a notebook as HTML

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg53673] Bad RefGuideLink buttons after saving a notebook as HTML
  • From: "Garrett" <garrett.mitchener at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 03:52:00 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm trying to save notebooks as HTML with links to the on-line help.
My notebooks are full of RefGuideLink buttons and they appear as
hyperlinks when I save the notebook as HTML.  However, the exported
links are wrong:  they all point to

http://documents.wolfram.com/v5/RefGuide/False.html

(which doesn't exist) no matter what the function linked to is named.
The links in the actual notebook work fine.

Here's one of the pages with this problem:

http://www.math.duke.edu/~wgm/MathematicaHowTo/PlottingHowTo/PlottingHowTo.html

I found a page at

http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/interface/export/sources50.html

that claims to be the latest version of the save-as-html code, and I
installed it, but it didn't help.

Anyone know what's up?