Bad RefGuideLink buttons after saving a notebook as HTML
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53673] Bad RefGuideLink buttons after saving a notebook as HTML
- From: "Garrett" <garrett.mitchener at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 03:52:00 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm trying to save notebooks as HTML with links to the on-line help. My notebooks are full of RefGuideLink buttons and they appear as hyperlinks when I save the notebook as HTML. However, the exported links are wrong: they all point to http://documents.wolfram.com/v5/RefGuide/False.html (which doesn't exist) no matter what the function linked to is named. The links in the actual notebook work fine. Here's one of the pages with this problem: http://www.math.duke.edu/~wgm/MathematicaHowTo/PlottingHowTo/PlottingHowTo.html I found a page at http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/interface/export/sources50.html that claims to be the latest version of the save-as-html code, and I installed it, but it didn't help. Anyone know what's up?