Re: Mathematica 5.0 on Windows Server 2003?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53670] Re: Mathematica 5.0 on Windows Server 2003?
- From: "Hans Michel" <hmichel at sdc.cox.net>
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 03:51:54 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Hans Michel" <hmichel at sdc.cox.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Pat: I ran version 5.0 then version 5.0.1 on a Windows 2003 Server Machine for more than 8 months before upgrading to 5.1. No problems. But that does not mean that Wolfram still does not support the platform, or it could be they need to update their web page information. Hans "Patrick Flaherty" <Patrick_member at newsguy.com> wrote in message news:csqrf2$1pn$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Here: > > http://www.wolfram.com/products/mathematica/platforms.html > > it mentions: > > Microsoft Windows > Windows 98/Me/NT 4.0/2000/XP Pentium II or compatible > > does this mean that it _won't_ run on Server 2003? > > Was wondering if others had experience in this > regard. > > pat >