programming in mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53798] programming in mathematica
- From: fonfastik at interia.pl (Paawel)
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 05:41:48 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i want make a simple program in Mathematica which would consist of
several commends: setdirectory, import file (ask for its name??),
operations on provided data
how can i do it?
another thing is how to make Mathematice solve such equation:
dx/dt=Const1*Exp[Const1*t] + (Const2 + Const3)*x
and i want to write the equation in form as similar to above as
possible (i mean i dont want to simplify it on my own)
And the last thing - how to set min and max for the specified
parameters in NonlinearFit?
please help me if can
Prev by Date:
Where's the documentaion in Mac os X Mathematica 5.1?
Next by Date:
Periodic functions & attributes
Previous by thread:
Re: Where's the documentaion in Mac os X Mathematica 5.1?
Next by thread:
Re: programming in mathematica