Re: Where's the documentaion in Mac os X Mathematica 5.1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53807] Re: Where's the documentaion in Mac os X Mathematica 5.1?
- From: Roger Bagula <tftn at earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 02:43:52 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Roger Bagula wrote: > I'm puzzled... over the years I have a lot of second party add ons > that give me extra functions for specific things > like doing IFS or L -Systems. > Where to I put my add on m files? > I did a "find" and I found a Mathematica user Library file. > But I didn't see any documentation or > the standard packages I'm used too. > > Respectfully, Roger L. Bagula > tftn at earthlink.net, 11759Waterhill Road, Lakeside,Ca 92040-2905,tel: > 619-5610814 : > alternative email: rlbtftn at netscape.net > URL : http://home.earthlink.net/~tftn > I found the documentation by using the "help" ( it was generated when I clicked on it as part of the installation process) in the start up Palette, but where to put m files is still a puzzle! I suppose it goes in one of the user Library directories for Mathematica, but which one? Respectfully, Roger L. Bagula tftn at earthlink.net, 11759Waterhill Road, Lakeside,Ca 92040-2905,tel: 619-5610814 : alternative email: rlbtftn at netscape.net URL : http://home.earthlink.net/~tftn