Where's the documentaion in Mac os X Mathematica 5.1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53779] Where's the documentaion in Mac os X Mathematica 5.1?
- From: Roger Bagula <tftn at earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 05:41:17 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm puzzled... over the years I have a lot of second party add ons that give me extra functions for specific things like doing IFS or L -Systems. Where to I put my add on m files? I did a "find" and I found a Mathematica user Library file. But I didn't see any documentation or the standard packages I'm used too. Respectfully, Roger L. Bagula tftn at earthlink.net, 11759Waterhill Road, Lakeside,Ca 92040-2905,tel: 619-5610814 : alternative email: rlbtftn at netscape.net URL : http://home.earthlink.net/~tftn