Where's the documentaion in Mac os X Mathematica 5.1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53779] Where's the documentaion in Mac os X Mathematica 5.1?
- From: Roger Bagula <tftn at earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 05:41:17 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm puzzled... over the years I have a lot of second party add ons
that give me extra functions for specific things
like doing IFS or L -Systems.
Where to I put my add on m files?
I did a "find" and I found a Mathematica user Library file.
But I didn't see any documentation or
the standard packages I'm used too.
Respectfully, Roger L. Bagula
tftn at earthlink.net, 11759Waterhill Road, Lakeside,Ca 92040-2905,tel:
alternative email: rlbtftn at netscape.net
URL : http://home.earthlink.net/~tftn
Prev by Date:
Re: Graphics'Master in 5.1
Next by Date:
programming in mathematica
Previous by thread:
Wald-Wolfowitz runs test
Next by thread:
Re: Where's the documentaion in Mac os X Mathematica 5.1?