Re: Where's the documentaion in Mac os X Mathematica 5.1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53800] Re: Where's the documentaion in Mac os X Mathematica 5.1?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 02:43:43 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, look what your $Path include, /Library/Mathematica/Applications is a good place. You may also add your private applications directory to the $Path in the init.m of the kernel, i.e. AppendTo[$Path,"/Users/rogerbaluga/MyMathematicaPackages"] Regards Jens "Roger Bagula" <tftn at earthlink.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ctahkt$a7h$1 at smc.vnet.net... > I'm puzzled... over the years I have a lot of second party add ons > that give me extra functions for specific things > like doing IFS or L -Systems. > Where to I put my add on m files? > I did a "find" and I found a Mathematica user Library file. > But I didn't see any documentation or > the standard packages I'm used too. > > Respectfully, Roger L. Bagula > tftn at earthlink.net, 11759Waterhill Road, Lakeside,Ca 92040-2905,tel: > 619-5610814 : > alternative email: rlbtftn at netscape.net > URL : http://home.earthlink.net/~tftn >