Re: Updated my RootSearch package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58612] Re: [mg58596] Updated my RootSearch package
  • From: Curtis Osterhoudt <gardyloo at mail.wsu.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 05:12:26 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Ted, and MathGroup,

   Earlier I posted a message about not getting Ted's updated RootSearch
package to work. I'm sorry I did -- it works just fine on my Windows
installations of Mathematica (I'd tried it on a linux installation).
I'll have to check and see what I was doing wrong before; the package is
a gem!

        Cheers,
               Curtis O.

--