Re: Updated my RootSearch package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58613] Re: [mg58596] Updated my RootSearch package
  • From: Curtis Osterhoudt <gardyloo at mail.wsu.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 05:12:27 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

  Finally, one last message (sorry for the apparent spamming).

  I -- having never had to do it before, but it worked -- finally
deleted the warning at the top of RootSearch.m, to the effect that one
should never edit the file, as it'll be saved anew each time the
"parent" notebok is run. Even though that particular text is in
"comment"ed code (that is, enclosed in matching (*  pairs ), it
apparently does something, as upon its deletion, the package does just
as it's supposed to, even on my linux installation.

   Hopefully, this will help someone else someday; it has me!

            Regards,
                Curtis Osterhoudt

--
PGP Key ID: 0x235FDED1