FrameTicks bug

Well, I guess it's not actually a bug, but . . .

FrameTicks -> {Automatic, Automatic, None, None}

puts tick marks AND numerical labels on bottom and left edges.

FrameTicks -> {None, Automatic, Automatic, None}

puts tick marks and numerical labels on left edge, tick
marks and NO NUMERICAL LABELS on top edge.

How can I put the same Automatic numbers that would
have been created for the bottom edge, on the top edge?