Re: MultiLink.exe, MultiLinkServer.exe

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg58627] Re: MultiLink.exe, MultiLinkServer.exe
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:51:50 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Murray Eisenberg wrote:
> What are the files MultiLink.exe and MultiLinkServer.exe that I find in
> the root Mathematica 5.1 program directory?
>
> Are they part of the Mathematica 5.1 distribution?  Or from some 3rd
> party Add-on?

Hi Murray,

I am not sure about MultiLink.exe (although I would dare a wild guess
and say that they are related to the same application :-) but
MultiLinkServer.exe is provided by the extra add-in package _Mathematica
Link for Excel_, see the support note

http://support.wolfram.com/applicationpacks/excel_link/multilinkserver.html

Best regards,
/J.M.