Visualization site updates - game theory and magnetic fields
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg59042] Visualization site updates - game theory and magnetic fields
- From: Jeff Bryant <jeffb at wolfram.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 01:25:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Two new 3D graphics have been added to my visualization site. These
new items were submitted by different individuals. I encourage others
to submit their work as well. Both new items use Mathematica in
conjunction with external tools to obtain the final results.
The first new item visualizes the magnetic field of a solenoid:
The second new item involves game theory:
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Why won't Horner work?
Previous by thread:
Re: silly questions?
Next by thread: